Current HRLA Members can sign in by clicking on the person icon to the right.site
We hope this site provides the information that you are looking for and gives you a resource for all things relating to High Rock Lake.
The link below will give you the most up to date lake levels per Cube Hydro Carolinas.
We are working diligently to connect you with all things High Rock Lake, including bridge clearance and boat ramp chart. Those links are coming soon.
HRLA: Membership Benefits
As a paid Member you will have access to the following information:
Lets go green/paperless
Monthly High Rock Lake Pic of the Month
Submitted by: Kim Lance
Send us your pics (family-friendly images and activities)
Top HRLA Stories:
1. 2018 Independence Day Fireworks: Moose Lodge, Tuesday, July 3rd (more information on surrounding towns forthcoming)
2. N.C. Wildlife Enforcement gives out life vests on Saturday:
3. 2018 HRLA Membership Application: 2018 APPLICATION TO JOIN HIGH ROCK LAKE ASSOCIATION.docx
4. Rowan County embracing HRL as an asset for the community:
5. Rowan Chamber Dragon Boat Festival info and new logo released: http://www.rowanchamberdragonboat.org
and remember, with each paid membership, you will receive a 2019 HRLA Membership decal.
PLEASE BE SAFE: Memorial Day Weekend kicks off the lake season. Heavy rains have caused extremely high waters coming down the Yadkin River. This has caused an inordinate amount of debris being washed out of areas that have not seen water in many years. Our lake has caught the blow with floating logs and trees.
Boats, jet skis, paddleboards, canoes and kayaks, please be cautious and have a safe and wonderful summer. And don't forget to wear you PFD at all times.